Product Id: 32865123
Description: Kensington MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Twin Laptop Lock - Security cable
Mfr Part #: K65048WW
The MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications and advanced technologies.
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Strong 10mm twin lock heads offer uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- TAA Compliant
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops and other devices like monitors, printers and docking stations
- Patented Hidden Pin Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Strong twin lock heads
The two lock heads are designed for thin laptops and devices while using the same key so you can quickly secure a laptop as well as a monitor, hard drive, printer or docking station.
- Hidden Pin technology
The anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
- T-Bar locking technology
The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
- Carbon steel cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with the cable.
- Pivot and rotate cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.