Product Id: 32854483
Description: Symantec Embedded Security: Critical System Protection for Controllers - License + 1 Year Essential Support - 1 node - Symantec Buying Programs : Express - level A (1-24) - Linux, Win
Mfr Part #: WHPWKZF0-EI1EA
Symantec Embedded Security: Critical System Protection is a lightweight, signatureless security agent designed for devices being built for the collective category known as the Internet of Things. Optimized for embedded systems and resource constrained environments, it can be integrated by device manufacturers or installed post market as part of your cyber security strategy. Symantec Embedded Security: Critical System Protection provides a host firewall, device and configuration control, file integrity monitoring, intrusion detection, operating system hardening, application whitelisting and automatic sandboxing. It has been designed to run on devices such as industrial control systems, medical devices, automotive telematics and infotainment units, automated teller mchines (ATM), Point of Sale terminals (PoS) and other single use devices.
- Stop zero-day exploits and targeted attacks on servers via targeted prevention policies
- Secure legacy systems and mitigate patching requirements by hardening the operating system and sandboxing applications
- Maximize system uptime and minimize operational expense by hardening devices
- Track and view changes to files in real time, including who made the changes
- Identify policy violations, suspicious administrators or intruder activity in real time
- Embed security into your product before it gets to market, or opt to install after market
- Modular agent - with a predictable footprint - can be customized to your device design
- Runs in standalone mode or connected to a management server, ensuring optimal fit with the appropriate cybersecurity strategy
- Enhanced security
Signatureless policy security for embedded and resource constrained systems.
- Application whitelisting
Apply policy with a default deny strategy that prevents execution of all the applications that are not explicitly whitelisted or sandboxed.
- Application sandboxing
Granular application control by restricting an applications access to system resources while continuously protecting critical OS resources.
- Machine learning
Learning from the end user usage of an application to help define the application sandbox.
- Zero-day attacks prevention
Protection against zero-day attacks by preventing malware from executing.
- System access limit
Limit the system access through least privilege access control.
- Network access control
Host firewall to control inbound and outbound network access both at the application as well as the device level.
- File, system and admin lockdown
Harden systems to maximize uptime and minimize operational expense.
- File integrity monitoring
Identify changes to files in real time, including who made the change and what changed within the file.
- Configuration monitoring
Identify policy violations, suspicious administrators or intruder activity in real time.
- Modular agent
Modular agent with predictable footprint, customize the agent to suit your device design.