Product Id: 32854137
Description: Verbatim - Transparent - 500 g - m 155 - PET filament (3D)
Mfr Part #: 55751
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim PET 3D Printing Filament offers a high level of transparency, compared to other 3D filaments, while maintaining good strength. PET filament offers great layer adhesion for a good surface finish and is designed for compatibility with most commercially available FFF 3D printers. With diameter tolerances of ±0.05mm, Verbatim PET 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture.
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) filament for use with 3D printers – lightweight yet strong filament.
- High level of optical transparency (90%) and strength
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 210-230°C.
- Heated build platform temperature: 50°C - 60°C recommended.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty