Product Id: 32847608
Description: Cisco Catalyst 2960L-24TS-LL - Switch - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP (uplink) - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: WS-C2960L-24TS-LL
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches are fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide entry-level enterprise-class Layer 2 access for branch offices, conventional workspaces, and out-of-wiring closet applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable secure, and energy-efficient business operations.
- 2 or 4 Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks
- Fanless operation and operational temperature up to 55°C for deployment outside the wiring closet
- Higher mean time between failure, because they have no moving mechanical parts
- Less than 11.5-inch depth fit in use cases with space limitation
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- RJ-45 and USB console access for simplified operations
- Intuitive web UI for easy deployment and management
- Network security
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats.
- Enhanced quality of service
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches offers intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for marking, classification, and scheduling deliver superior performance for data, voice, and video traffic, all at wire speed.
- Intelligent power over Ethernet Plus
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches support both IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.