Product Id: 32769809
Description: IxChariot Add-on - Floating License - 10 pairs - Linux, Win, Android, iOS
Mfr Part #: 920-0050
Today's networks are in constant flux. Organizations frequently add new business services to their networks, and network equipment undergoes continual updates and upgrades. Whether existing network devices are capable of supporting a new service is a question often left to chance. To avoid blunders, organizations need to qualify the network, assess performance, and predict the quality of experience (QoE) of newly deployed services. For quality assurance engineers and IT teams, it is critical to have fast and efficient ways to verify and quantify performance before shipping products or rolling out services.
IxChariot instantly assesses and troubleshoots networks and applications before and after deployment. This powerful assessment tool uses software agents called Performance Endpoints to simulate application traffic and deliver key performance metrics to a central console for easy management. The result is a fully instrumented system for confidently assessing the performance and reliability of networks and applications running on a wide variety of transport interfaces, including wired, wireless, and virtual data centers. Pre-deployment, QA teams or IT teams can run "what-if" scenarios to predict an application's impact on devices or the network.
- Validate your devices and networks with proven software-based solution you can rely on
- Validate Wi-Fi clients and access points (APs) based on Wi-Fi Alliance certification tool
- Instantly assess network performance, including wireless performance and geo-location
- Leverage distributed and portable performance endpoints deployed on mobile, PC, Mac or in any hypervisor or cloud provider
- Manage your tests from modern and intuitive web-based user interface
- Control the performance of your devices, networks, and applications based on comprehensive key performance metrics
- Emulate and report key metrics from complex application flows including voice and video to understand the ability of your network and equipment to deliver quality user experience