Product Id: 32754703
Description: FireEye Network Security NX Sensor 2500 Virtual - License - 100 Mbps
Mfr Part #: 2500NXS-VA
Today's network attacks are advanced, targeted, and highly evasive. So-called "next-generation" firewalls, antivirus software, and intrusion prevention systems that are policy-based and prioritize throughput over security simply can't protect you from them.
But FireEye Network Security solutions can. Purpose-built for security, they detect and stop attacks these traditional security products miss and empower you to rapidly respond to threats in near real-time.
The patented, signature-less Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) engine and Intelligence-Driven Analysis technology identify and block known and unknown threats. Actionable intelligence gained on the frontlines reduces noise and gives you context so you can quickly prioritize and respond to alerts. And, visibility into SSL-protected network traffic enables you to stop encrypted attacks and intrusions.
- Accurately detect and immediately stop attacks that evade other security devices, including file-based sandboxes
- Understand and prioritize critical alerts with reliable execution evidence and contextual insights
- Proactively defend and investigate threats with tactical intelligence from FireEye or a third party using the Structured Threat Information eXpression (STIX) format as well as contextual and strategic threat intelligence
- Deploy Network Security with integrated all-in-one hardware appliances or with a scalable and flexible on-premise or cloud-based distributed model
- Future-proof your investment with an extensible, modular architecture
- Provide your Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X users with the same level of threat protection
- Achieve quick protection with machine-, attacker- and victim-based intelligence applied as updates to your defenses every 60 minutes
- Shorten the solution payback period by eliminating the operational cost of triaging alerts manually
- Integrate and automate your security workflow to easily prioritize, investigate and respond to alerts across different threat vectors