Product Id: 32744735
Description: Tripp Lite 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount 110-Type Color-Coded Patch Panel RJ45 Ethernet 568B Cat6 - Patch panel - RJ-45 X 24 - black - 1U - 19"
Mfr Part #: N253-024-RBGY
The UL-approved N253-024-RBGY 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount 110-Type Color-Coded Patch Panel manages and organizes up to 24 input and output UTP Cat6 network cable connections in just 1U of an EIA-standard 19 in. rack.
The 24 RJ45 ports are split into four banks of six ports each that are color-coded - red, blue, green and yellow - for easily identifiable zones. Rear 110 connections are also color-coded for convenient EIA/TIA 568A/B wiring. All ports are numbered front and rear for quick identification of connections.
Recommended for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications, this durable metal patch panel complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. It supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire.
- Recommended for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- Ports split into 4 color-coded banks of 6 ports each for convenient zone cabling
- Color-coded 110 connections for EIA/TIA 568A/B wiring
- Ports numbered front and rear for easy ID of cable runs
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- Mounts easily into 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- UL-approved and RoHS-compliant
- Durable metal construction
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA TSB-40 Cat6 connecting hardware specifications
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule Purchases