Product Id: 32744712
Description: Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Multiport Video Adapter Converter w/ USB-A Hub, USB-C PD Charging Port & Gigabit Ethernet Port, USB Type C to HDMI, USB Type-C - Docking station - (USB) - GigE
Mfr Part #: U444-06N-H4GU-C
The U444-06N-H4GU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games.
No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The U444-06N-H4GU-C supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
The U444-06N-H4GU-C includes an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Connect to a network with a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series Cat6 cables, and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds.
The USB 3.1 hub port connects USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations, and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-H4GU-C is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting audio/video to an HDMI display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents and giving presentations, and watching movies and playing video games
- Plug-and-play—no software, external power supply or drivers required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- Connect USB peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices