Product Id: 32744704
Description: Tripp Lite USB 2.0 to VGA Dual Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter w/Built-In USB Cable 1080p 60 Hz - External video adapter - 128 MB DDR - USB 2.0 - D-Sub
Mfr Part #: U244-001-VGA
The U244-001-VGA USB 2.0 to VGA External Video Graphics Card Adapter displays video on a VGA monitor or projector via your computer or laptop's USB 2.0 port. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. This adapter is an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows or watching movies and playing games on large screens.
You can add up to six U244-001-VGA adapters - each attached to its own USB 2.0 port - to a Windows computer or up to four on a Mac. Adding or removing a monitor is easy - no need to reboot the system afterward. No external power supply is necessary. First, install the drivers using the included CD. Then, connect the adapter to the display and the source using a VGA cable and the built-in USB 2.0 cable, respectively.
The U244-001-VGA supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz and features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory. Compatible with 32- and 64-bit Windows 2000 and later, 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.4 and later, and Ubuntu 14.04.2. This adapter also works with Surface tablets running Windows 8 Pro or later.
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors or make the second monitor your primary display
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- Add up to 6 adapters for a total of 7 displays (Windows)
- Add up to 4 adapters for a total of 5 displays (Mac)
- No need to reboot system after adding or removing a monitor
- Plug and play—no external power supply needed
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory
- Resumes automatically from hibernation and suspend modes
- Works with 32- and 64-bit Windows 2000 and later
- Works with 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.4 and later
- Works with Surface tablets running Windows 8 Pro or later
- Works with Ubuntu 14.04.2