Product Id: 32744701
Description: Tripp Lite 6ft Premium Hi-Speed HDMI Cable w Grip Connectors 4Kx2K@60Hz 6' - HDMI with Ethernet cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 1.83 m - shielded - black - molded
Mfr Part #: P569-006-CERT
The P569-006-CERT Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (M/M) is recommended for home theater systems and other applications that display Ultra High Definition (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects an HDMI-enabled source device, such as a Blu-ray player, video game system or computer, to a 4K-enabled television, monitor or projector.
This six-foot cable is specially certified by HDMI to guarantee UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p, at 60 Hz. Burgundy molding signifies the cable's status as an HDMI Premium Certified Cable. Distinctive high-grip male connectors ensure a secure, tight fit to prevent the cable from coming loose accidentally.
The P569-006-CERT also supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps and 3D video. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P569-006-CERT works in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
This latest generation HDMI cable supports Ethernet data connectivity, which allows web-capable devices to share their internet connection with other connected devices. An audio return channel simplifies setups between displays and A/V receivers. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 28 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity.
- Recommended for home theater systems, classrooms, conference rooms, data centers, digital signage and other applications that display UHD video and multi-channel audio
- Certified to guarantee UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Special burgundy molding signifies Premium Certified status
- Male plugs specifically designed for secure, tight fit that prevents accidental disconnection
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps and 3D
- Audio return channel simplifies setup between display and receiver
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Works in all HDMI cabling scenarios
- Fully molded 28 AWG construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and contacts for optimal signal transfer
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces