Product Id: 32744657
Description: Tripp Lite 1000 ft Cat6 Gigabit Bulk Cable Stranded CMR PVC 24AWG White 1000' TAA - Bulk cable - 304.8 m - UTP - CAT 6 - IEEE 802.3ab/IEEE 802.5 - stranded - white
Mfr Part #: N220-01K-WH
The N220-01K-WH Cat6 Gigabit Bulk Stranded 24 AWG CMR PVC Cable is premium high-speed cabling for making custom-length patch cable assemblies. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this white cable ensures peak performance through your LAN (local area network).
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N220-01K-WH delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable drastically reduces impedance and structural return loss as compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
With no center spline, such as found on solid conductor Cat6 cabling, RJ45 plug termination is made easier when used with Tripp Lite's N230-100 RJ45 connectors. At a mere 0.22 inches in diameter, this is a very flexible patch cable.
Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum, making the N220-01K-WH ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N220-01K-WH meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11).
- Designed for do-it-yourself custom patch cable assemblies
- Delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps
- No center spline and overall 0.22 in. diameter makes for easy RJ45 plug termination
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Made from 24 AWG copper wire (7 x 32 AWG per conductor)
- 4-pair stranded UTP
- Minimum near-end crosstalk
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases