Product Id: 32744651
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Transmitter Receiver w/ 4k Upscaler @ 24Hz - Video/audio extender - up to 38.1 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1A1-SC4K
The B126-1A1-SC4K HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend an HDMI audio/video signal to an HDMI projector, monitor or television. It also upscales the HDMI signal to convert 480p and 720p to 1080p or convert 1080p (@ 24 Hz) to 4K x 2K (@ 24 Hz). It's recommended for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
Cat5e/6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver units (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). Each unit is powered by included external power supplies that connect to a secure AC outlet. Use HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P569-Series locking cables) to connect the units to the audio/video source and the display. You can also connect an optional second HDMI display (maximum 1080p video resolution) to the transmitter's local port.
The plug-and-play B126-1A1-SC4K can extend a converted 4K x 2K (@ 24 Hz) signal up to 125 feet with full, rich stereo or 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM). It's HDCP-compliant, works with 3D video signals and supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel). Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at the display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- Extends a converted 4K x 2K (@ 24 Hz) signal or a 3D signal up to 125 ft.
- Recommended for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Supports stereo, 7.1-channel surround sound and 24-bit True Color
- 3D and HDCP compliant
- Upscales a 1080p HDMI Signal (@ 24 Hz) to 4K x 2K (@ 24 Hz)
- Also upscales 480p and 720p signals to 1080p
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required
- Mounts to wall, rack or pole using the included hardware
- Optional HDMI port on transmitter allows connection of local monitor (max 1080p)
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image
- Works with all operating systems