Product Id: 32744645
Description: Tripp Lite 6ft USB 3.0 SuperSpeed A/A Cable M/M 28/24 AWG 5 Gbps Black 6' - USB cable - USB Type A (M) to USB Type A (M) - USB 3.0 - 1.83 m - molded - black
Mfr Part #: U320-006-BK
The U320-006-BK USB 3.0 SuperSpeed A/A Cable (M/M) connects your computer, laptop or other compatible USB 3.0 device, such as Chromebooks and Surface tablets, to a USB-A peripheral or patch bay with a female port. This six-foot cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is ten times faster than USB 2.0. Its bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by ten times for efficient power and little wait-time.
Backward compatible with earlier USB generations, the U320-006-BK features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines.
- Recommended for peripherals, patch bays, computers, laptops and other compatible USB 3.0 devices with female connectors
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors for optimal signal quality
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces