Product Id: 32744636
Description: Tripp Lite 6ft Hi-Speed HDMI Cable w/ Ethernet Digital CL3-Rated UHD 4K M/M - HDMI with Ethernet cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 1.8 m - shielded - black - molded
Mfr Part #: P569-006-CL3
The P569-006-CL3 High-Speed HDMI Cable (M/M) is ideal for home theater systems, digital signage and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects an HDMI-enabled source device, such as a Blu-ray player, video game system or computer, to a 4K-enabled television, monitor or projector.
The P569-006-CL3 carries a CL3 rating, making it suitable for in-wall installation. It supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps and 3D. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P569-006-CL3 works in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
This latest generation HDMI cable supports Ethernet data connectivity, which allows web-capable devices with HDMI 1.4 connectors to share their internet connection with other connected HDMI devices. An audio return channel simplifies setups between displays and A/V receivers. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The six-foot molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A flexible CL3-rated PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight spaces.
- Ideal for home theater systems, digital signage and other applications that display UHD video and multi-channel audio
- CL3 rating suitable for in-wall installation
- Supports UHD and 3D video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Works in all HDMI cabling scenarios
- Fully molded 30 AWG construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces