Product Id: 32744635
Description: Tripp Lite 3ft Hi-Speed HDMI Cable w/ Ethernet Digital Video UHD 4K x 2K 3' - HDMI with Ethernet cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 90 cm - black - molded
Mfr Part #: P569-003-SLIM
The P569-003-SLIM Slim High-Speed HDMI Cable (M/M) is ideal for home theater systems, digital signage and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects an HDMI-enabled source device, such as a Blu-ray player, video game system or computer, to a 4K-enabled television, monitor or projector.
This HDMI cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p; data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps; and 3D. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P569-003-SLIM works in all HDMI cabling scenarios. The compact cable increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
This latest generation HDMI cable supports Ethernet data connectivity, which allows web-capable devices with HDMI 1.4 connectors to share their internet connection with other connected HDMI devices. An audio return channel simplifies setups between displays and A/V receivers. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The three-foot molded 36 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A flexible PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight spaces.
- Ideal for home theater systems, digital signage and other applications that display UHD video and multi-channel audio
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p, and 3D
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Audio return channel simplifies setup between display and receiver
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Works in all HDMI cabling scenarios
- Improved airflow in tight spaces
- Better flexibility for installing around corners and through cable management panels
- Fully molded 36 AWG construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and contacts for optimal signal transfer
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces