Product Id: 32744633
Description: Tripp Lite 6in DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Adapter Cable 4k x 2k @ 60Hz M/F 6" - DisplayPort adapter - Mini DisplayPort (F) to DisplayPort (M) - 15.2 cm - 4K support - white
Mfr Part #: P134-06N-MDP
The P134-06N-MDP DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable adapter connects a DisplayPort computer to a Mini DisplayPort monitor. It allows you to continue using your existing mDP display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 15.24 cm (6-in.) cable supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p. This adapter is designed for use with both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards.
Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Just plug and play with no software or drivers required.
- Connects a DisplayPort computer to an mDP monitor
- Recommended for displaying DisplayPort video on a large monitor or digital sign
- Allows you to continue using an existing mDP display, instead of buying a new monitor
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60Hz, including 1080p
- 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60Hz video resolutions supported up to 10-ft. (Including P134 adapter cable)
- 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30Hz video resolutions supported up to 16-ft. (Including P134 adapter cable)
- Works with both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required