Product Id: 32741586
Description: NVIDIA Quadro P5000 - Graphics card - Quadro P5000 - 16 GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0 x16 - DVI, 4 x DisplayPort
Mfr Part #: VCQP5000-PB
The NVIDIA Quadro P5000 workstation graphics card, powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology, features 16 GB memory capacity and enables an expansive visual workspace with quad display outputs. Work with larger models, complex visual effects and simulations, larger rendering tasks, and more lifelike VR experiences in your workflow today and be well prepared for the challenges of tomorrow.
Designs are becoming more complex all the time. Media is becoming richer, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. VR is changing entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. And you need to validate designs, rehearse procedures, and visualize problems - interacting with them naturally and at scale.
- Quadro P5000 Performance and Features
- The Quadro P5000, powered by NVIDIA Pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by the most demanding visual computing workflows.
- This next-generation product is based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more visualization performance than the NVIDIA Maxwell- based Quadro M5000.
- Ultra-fast GDDR5X on-board graphics memory provides nearly 2 times faster memory performance than the previous generation. With 16GB of GDDR5X memory, you can work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during design, visualization, and simulation.
- VR-specific Pascal GPU features significantly improve imaging performance for the most detailed, lifelike VR experiences possible.
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications. This lets you take advantage of their rich set of features and capabilities.
- Creation and playback of HDR video is made possible with dual H.264 and HEVC encode engines and one H.264 and HVEC decode engine.
- Quadro P5000 Visual Workspace
- The Quadro P5000 combines the most advanced display technologies and ecosystem interfaces to provide the ultimate visual workspace for maximum productivity.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P5000 can drive resolutions of up to 8K (7680 x 4320 at 30Hz) from a single cable. The latest DisplayPort standard enables deep color 120Hz 4K displays and high-definition 32-channel audio.
- DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments.
- A single P5000 supports up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays.
- The NVIDIA VRWorks suite of APIs, libraries, and engines enables developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences. VR-ready support for HMD displays lets developers and end users more efficiently build and experience their virtual creations.
- Advanced multi-display technologies such as Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp/Blend give you a robust way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays (Quadro Sync II available November 2016).
- NVIDIA nView workspace manager offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that let you spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
- Enhance the analysis and visualization of design, engineering, and digital-content creation workflows with Stereoscopic 3D display from a wide range of devices. These include 3D TVs and NVIDIA 3D Vision or 3D Vision Pro-capable displays or projectors.
- Quadro P5000 Enabled Vertical Solutions
- Designers and engineers can create without limits on size of assemblies, number of components, image quality, or resolution.
- Quadro P5000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photorealistic image quality.
- Integrate simulation during design with finer time-steps, more depth of field, larger assemblies, and more detail in components.
- NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
- Combine multiple P5000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for the largest, most demanding rendering workloads.
- Pascal’s simultaneous multi-projection feature brings VR-based virtual prototyping to the next level. You can experience larger, more complex designs at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
- Media & Entertainment
- Editors can wo