Product Id: 32734179
Description: Revolabs Executive Elite 2-Channel - Without microphones - microphone system
Mfr Part #: 01-ELITEEXEC2
Revolabs Executive Elite 2-Channel is a wireless rack-mount microphone system ideal for use in auditoriums and lecture halls where the voice of a presenter needs to be easily heard and understood by audiences from small to large. Any combination of two of the stylish Elite wireless microphones can be used simultaneously and chosen based on the preferences of each speaker. The popular wearable lapel microphone allows the presenter to move freely about the room and interact naturally with the audience. The gooseneck microphones come in 6- and 12-inch sizes and are often used on podiums and stage tables.
Executive Elite is a third generation, most technically advanced system providing unmatched quality for the most natural and intelligible sound. The innovative audio processing ensures audiences hear and understand the speaker with ease because of the ability to capture and replay the rich intonation of the human voice with such clarity. And that clear, natural sound can extend well beyond the walls of the auditorium or lecture hall. Audio from the two microphones can be sent to recording software for superior lecture recordings. When combined with an installed video system, remote audiences will hear the presentation as clearly as people listening live in the room.
A/V administrators at institutions of higher education with lecture halls spread across the campus appreciate the convenience of managing Executive Elite systems locally at the base unit or from anywhere on campus using the remote management interface. The remote antenna offers flexible installation options with the ability to mount the antenna in a convenient location in the room and tuck the base away in a credenza or rack in the same room or in a centralized server location. The system also integrates easily with room control systems and other room solutions such as amplifiers and loop-back suppressors. For added convenience the four microphone charging base makes it easy to offer presenters a selection of different microphone styles while also keeping fully-charged microphones always available in reserve.
- Optimized for speech out of the box with best signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic pick-up range to enhance the intelligibility of speech
- Mix and match any combination of wearable, gooseneck and tabletop microphones, sold separately
- Wearable microphones and adapters have 8 hours talk time; gooseneck and tabletop microphones have 20 hours talk time; all use field replaceable rechargeable batteries. Microphones sold separately
- Audio mixing from the two microphones available within the system or can be retained as two separate audio streams. Microphones sold separately
- Easily integrates with other solutions in the room such as room control systems and recording solutions
- Local and remote management for flexible and convenient administration