Product Id: 32734169
Description: Fluke Networks FiberInspector FI-500 Micro - Network tester kit
Mfr Part #: FTK1375
Fiber optic power meter with multimode light source kit, and FI-500 fiber inspection scope. The patented inspection scope design includes PortBright to illuminate and easily connect in dark places.
- Fiber optic cable test kit with SimpliFiber Pro meter, multimode light source, and other devices for verification and inspection of cabling in multimode fiber networks
- SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter with multimode light source measures power and loss using dual-wavelength testing, which simultaneously transmits 850 and 1300 nm wavelengths
- The Fiber Optic Inspection Scope includes a handheld color display, auto-focus inspection scope and 4 tips for LC and SC style bulkhead and 1.25 and 2.50mm patch cords. The patented scope includes PortBright to illuminate and easily connect in dark places
- VisiFault VFL uses a bright red laser to trace fibers, checks continuity and polarity, and help find breaks in multimode and singlemode fiber
- Kit also includes FindFiber remote ID, power meter adapters (SC, ST, and LC), a USB interface cable, quick reference guides, and carrying case
- Illumination and compact probe design
PortBright is a flashlight, that is built into the probe and allows you find the port and then connect the probe tip. PortBright is activated by a button on the probe itself.
FI-500 can auto focus with the push of a button on the probe or on the display unit. Autofocus takes short time and works great on UPC end faces.