Product Id: 32723528
Description: Wacom Intuos 3D Creative Pen & Touch CTH-690 Medium - Digitizer - right and left-handed - 21.6 x 13.5 cm - multi-touch - electromagnetic - 4 buttons - wired - USB - black
Mfr Part #: CTH690TK
Take your ideas into another dimension with the Intuos 3D. It combines pen and touch tablet technology, creative 3D and online training. So whether your dream is to see your character from every angle, sculpt, or print him in 3D, Intuos 3D has everything you need to bring your creativity to life.
- Give your artwork another dimension with the pressure-sensitive pen, tablet and included ZBrushCore 3D software
- Replaces your mouse to turn your computer into a digital sculpting studio
- Battery-free, pressure-sensitive pen adjusts the strength of your sculpting tools depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to move, zoom or tumble your creations with multi-touch gestures
- Comes with valuable 3D pack including: ZBrushCore software from Pixologic - maker of the leading professional 3D sculpting software, online templates and tutorials
- Four customizable ExpressKeys put your favorite shortcuts, like undo or copy/paste, at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Medium size tablet, 275 x 217 mm (10.8 x 8.5 in), allows for more arm movement but still fits conveniently into a laptop bag and can be set-up for left or right-handed use
- Get to grips with the 3D world
Ready to take your vision to the next level? Intuos 3D comes with the tutorials you need to help you create in three dimensions. Plug in, download and you'll soon be sculpting, painting and ready to render your models with confidence. You're closer, than you think.
- Ideas taking shape
Characters, models, toys, jewelry - shape, sculpt and paint them all with the Intuos pen tablet. The pressure sensitive, natural-feeling pen and predefined ExpressKeys will easily become your on-screen sculpting tools and paint brush.
- Dreams made real
Once you've finished sculpting, you can export your ZBrushCore creations to other digital applications. It's time to introduce your characters to the world - hello!