Product Id: 32722493
Description: Canon VB-M640VE - Network surveillance camera - PTZ - outdoor - vandal-proof - color (Day&Night) - 1.3 MP - 1280 x 960 - motorized - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - PoE
Mfr Part #: 0310C001
Canon's IP66 and IK10 rated VB-M640VE Vandal Resistant Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera is built on an optical foundation that includes a new infrared (IR) corrected Canon 2.4x Optical Zoom lens with 111.5° angle of view, and incorporates Super-UD elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and an anti-reflective infrared (IR) lens coating to help improve IR sensitivity and reduce ghosting and flaring in night mode. The cameras advanced optics, combined with a 1.3 megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and Canon's advanced DIGIC DV III Image Processor help to ensure exceptional image quality and low-light performance. The VB-M640VE is also equipped with a powerful Canon DIGIC NET II Processor for simultaneous streaming of H.264 and M-JPEG video streams in multiple resolutions for versatile monitoring and recording (including monitoring on compatible smart phones and tablets).
The VB-M640VE includes Canon's unique Remote Adjustment Function which allows an installer to reposition the cameras pan/tilt/rotation angles, as well as its zoom remotely after the camera is installed. By allowing the repositioning to be done remotely, the installer can save valuable time by concentrating on mounting and powering a camera without the worry and time consuming tasks of setting its exact position.
Canon has also simplified the integration and management of the VB-M640VE. ONVIF 2.4.2 Profile S and Profile G conformance facilitates quick and easy camera integration into a security system, while the Canon Camera Management Tool (CCMT) permits a user to configure and manage most Canon devices from a single screen.
The VB-M640VE also comes equipped with a wide selection of image-enhancing technologies, including Canon's new Haze Compensation and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR), as well as a selection of On-board Video Analytics to help ensure no unwanted actions go unnoticed - which includes Moving Object Detection, Removed and Abandoned Object Detection, and Intrusion Detection capabilities.
When it's time to keep outdoor angles covered with outstanding imaging and a superb level of reliability, count on Canon's VB-M640VE Vandal Resistant Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera.
- IP66 rated & IK10 vandal resistant enclosure
- Canon's unique remote adjustment function for easy post-installation changes to the camera's pan/tilt/rotation angles and zoom
- Canon 2.4x optical zoom lens with 111.5° angle of view
- 1.3 Megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor with exceptional low-light performance
- Advanced DIGIC DV III image processor to help maximize image quality
- Haze compensation, smart shade control and auto gain control limit
- Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) to maintain video quality in important areas while reducing bandwidth usage
- Scheduled custom video settings
- On-board video analytics and versatile functions
- Powerful DIGIC NET II processor allows for simultaneous streaming of M-JPEG and H.264 in multiple resolutions
- Multiple networking configuration, security and encryption functions
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- ONVIF 2.4.2/Profile S/Profile G conformant