Product Id: 32720432
Description: Canon VB-H652LVE - Network surveillance camera - dome - outdoor - vandal / weatherproof - colour ( Day&Night ) - 2.1 MP - 1920 x 1080 - motorized - audio - composite - 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 12 V / AC 24 V / PoE Plus
Mfr Part #: 1061C001
This is a Full HD dome camera with an ultra-wide 122.1° field of view, bright f/1.2-1.8 lens, IK10 and IP66 vandal- and weather-resistance, plus built-in infrared LEDs for detailed mono image capture up to 20 m away.
- Vandal-resistant, weather-resistant, and NEMA250 Type 4X compliance for extensive protection against the elements
- Built-in infrared LEDs for around-the-clock monitoring
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) maintain video quality while reducing bandwidth usage
- On-board analytics functions for advanced alarm detection
- Live monitoring and configuration on supported web browsers and mobile devices
- Sharp, wide-angle images in Full HD
Get a more complete view with the VB-H652LVE's 122.1° wide-angle field of view and sensitive 1/3" CMOS sensor, producing Full HD-resolution images using the camera's bright f/1.2-1.8 lens. The aspherical lens elements and Super UD-distortion suppression help prevent chromatic aberration and achieve even crisper images under any lighting conditions. To improve bandwidth requirements and optimize image quality, Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction dynamically controls noise reduction levels when detecting moving objects or low-light noise.
- Infrared LEDs for high-quality images even in darkness
Surveillance can continue around the clock, from bright daylight to virtual darkness. In low-light, the VB-H652LVE's f/1.2-1.8 2.4x optical zoom lens captures outstanding levels of detail, and in extreme low-light conditions the built-in infrared LEDs provide a clear, focused view of subjects up to 20 m away.
- Built to beat the elements
The VB-H652LVE is built to last. Both vandal- and weather-resistant, it is ingress rated to IP66 and certified for IK10 impact resistance.
- Content-aware alarm detection
With on-board Video Content Analytics profiles, operators can conduct surveillance tasks efficiently and effectively. Intelligent analytics provide multiple virtual alarm detection functions, actively alerting operators to suspicious behavior while helping to minimize storage and bandwidth requirements.
- Multiple browser and mobile device support
The VB-H652LVE extends your surveillance options by offering remote viewing and configuration from mobile devices. The camera's firmware architecture is compatible with all popular web browsers and mobile devices, letting you amend camera settings and view live images entirely within a mobile environment. ONVIF Profile S and G compliance ensures compatibility with existing third-party systems.