Product Id: 32700015
Description: Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 - Case fan - 120 mm - black
Mfr Part #: FD-FAN-DYN-X2-GP12-BK
Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 are true all-purpose fans, with good airflow in any usage scenario. Their customized design lends to a beautifully aesthetic fan to help keep your system cool, yet quiet.
Designed with leading technology techniques in mind, the Dynamic Series fans feature aerodynamic elements, similarly found in airplane wing designs, with significant noise-reducing elements, resulting in a fantastic price-performance ratio.
- Featuring hydraulic bearings; a cost-efficient compromise between a standard sleeve bearing and a true FDB bearing
- Equipped with a counter-balancing magnet in the hub that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting the longevity of the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane wings, delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades, helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades, further reducing and diffusing humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades, near the leading edge - provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment
- Customized design of the Dynamic Series fans that contributes to a beautiful, cool build