Product Id: 32682540
Description: Tripp Lite 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch L2 Managed w/ 8-Outlet PDU 120V - Switch - managed - 16 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x shared Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: NSS-G16D2
The energy-efficient NSS-G16D2 16-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Network Switch does more than complete your home or office LAN. It also features a basic 120V 15A PDU to distribute reliable AC power to critical IT equipment in your wiring closet, server room or equipment rack. Two dedicated mini-GBIC SFP ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
This switch features 16 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in management software lets you monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The rear panel contains eight NEMA 5-15R outlets that supply continuous power to connected devices. Your equipment is protected by 3860 joules of surge suppression, as well as front-panel LEDs that let you monitor line status at a glance. A 12A circuit breaker trips if the current drawn by connected equipment exceeds the PDU's maximum load rating.
The NSS-G16D2 supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards. The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware. The six-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.
- 16 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 36 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port
- Supports 10k jumbo frames
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 16,000 addresses
- Advanced Enterprise level, L2 management features
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for monitoring, configuration and control and notifications via web browser
- VLAN, trunking and other features improve switch’s and network’s efficiency and performance
- 8 NEMA 5-15R rear outlets supply continuous power to connected devices
- 3860 joules of Isobar surge suppression
- Front-panel LEDs indicate protection, fault, and line status
- 40–80 dB EMI/RFI noise reduction
- Connect two SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver modules for uplinking to other switches via optical fiber or copper
- LEDs indicate interface traffic
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low power state without interrupting network connection
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3, 802.1q, 802.1d, 802.1w, 802.3ad and 802.3az standards
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. racks and rack enclosures
- Fanless metal housing for silent operation
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6 ft. AC power cord