Product Id: 32679917
Description: Manhattan In-Wall CL3 High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - HDMI with Ethernet cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 10 m - double shielded - black - molded, 4K support
Mfr Part #: 353977
This is a high-speed cable, delivering high-definition performance with in-wall rated safety measures.
Manhattan CL3 high-speed HDMI cable is rated for in-wall installation and feature an abrasion-resistant design, a sturdy yet flexible PVC jacket and gold-plated contacts. Created to meet the evolving needs of the high-definition marketplace and fire protection features, this cable provides high resolution at 4K x 2K, an audio return channel and a bandwidth of 18 Gbps at 600 MHz. It delivers high-definition video and multichannel, digital audio with increased performance characteristics and greater accuracy. The Manhattan CL3 high-speed HDMI cable will future-proof your audio and video project for years to come.
- Supports HDMI Ethernet channel, audio return channel, 3D video
- CL3 rating for in-wall HDMI installations safeguards against potential fire risks
- 4K, Ultra HD resolution
- ARC-allows TV's audio to transmit through your audio system
- High-speed Ethernet, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mbps
- Up to 18 Gbps at 600 MHz bandwidth
- State-of-the-art cables future-proof in-home or office HDMI projects
- Compliant with high-speed HDMI with Ethernet specifications
- Double-shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Compatible with any HDMI device, such as Blu-ray, game consoles, stereos, PCs and more