Product Id: 32677346
Description: Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports - Switch - managed - 16 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x SFP - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE+ (220 W)
Mfr Part #: 561341
The Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), this switch can power Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 16 PoE network devices
- Save installation cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- PoE power budget of 200 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Web-based configuration
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az specification
- SNMP Management and Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- IPv4/v6 dual protocol
- Provides IEEE 802.1x port-based security
- Supports link aggregation
- Supports bandwidth control per port
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: port-based and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 8k MAC address entries
- 512 kBytes buffer memory
- LEDs for power, link/activity and PoE
- 13" metal housing
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant, it is good to use an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
- Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with 16 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 16-Port PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. In addition, two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances.
- Full Layer 2+ management features
The switch includes full Layer 2+ Management features. The software set includes up to 4k 802.1Q VLAN and advanced protocol VLAN, private VLAN and MVR. There are eight physical Quality of Service queues, IPv4/v6 Multicast filtering, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol to avoid network loop, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol to integrate VLAN and spanning tree, LACP, LLDP; sFlow, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and advanced network security features. It also provides Console CLI for out-of-band management and SNMP, Web GUI for in-band management.
- Advanced security
The Intellinet 16-Port PoE+ Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch supports advanced security features. For secure switch management, HTTPS and SSH are provided. In addition, the login password and configuration packets are secured. Port binding allows to bind a specific MAC address to a port, and then only that MAC has the privilege to access the network. Thanks to 802.1X port based access control, every user needs to be authorized first when they want to access the network. AAA stands for Authentication, Authorization and Accounting with RADIUS, TACAS+ server. The Layer 2+ access control list (ACL) allows the user to define the access privilege based on IP, MAC address or Port number.