Product Id: 32670933
Description: NetScout OptiView XG Network Analysis Tablet, 10 Gbps without NPT feature - Network tester
Mfr Part #: OPVXG-BASE-10G
OptiView XG is the all-in-one portable WLAN and network infrastructure troubleshooting analyzer for network engineers to pinpoint root cause of network infrastructure related performance issues faster than any single function solution. Used with nGeniusOne, OptiView XG provides infrastructure diagnostics from the access layer to WAN to data center and allows remotes site troubleshooting without travel. Use OptiView to conduct end-to-end path performance testing for service provide SLAs, troubleshoot network bottlenecks, validate new infrastructures and assess network quality for new technology deployments. Unique features include instant network mapping, line-rate packet capture and analysis (1G/10G) with zero loss, and more.
- Provides infrastructure diagnostics from the access layer to WAN to data center
- Integrates wired and wireless technologies with powerful dedicated hardware in a unique tablet form factor to connect, analyze and solve network and infrastructure problems anywhere
- Displays your network exactly the way you want to see it through intuitive, customizable dashboards and interactive maps
- Provides performance testing, 'on-the-wire' and 'in-the-air' automated analysis up to 10 Gbps
- Enables proactive analysis by analyzing the information you need before issues arise, monitoring for problems, and notifying you immediately
- Out-of-the-box and customizable reports and maps
The XG is highly portable. It is 14 inches (36 cm) measured diagonally and can be used anywhere.
- Multiple wireless adapters
The XG has two Wi-Fi adapters and one spectrum adapter built-in. The multiple adapters along with the portability make WLAN analysis and troubleshooting easy as you do not need to swap adapters or have extra external hardware.
- High-resolution display
A large, 10.25-inch high-resolution 1024x728 LCD display is remarkably crisp and vivid making it perfect for viewing and analyzing large amounts of data at once.
- Extendable battery life
The XG can be used for up to 4 hours on the battery for wired or wireless analysis (or 2 hours for wired and wireless analysis). The batteries are hot swappable which means the XG can be used for a much longer time without losing data.
The XG supports 10 Gbps and 1 Gbps fiber, 10/100M and 1 Gbps dual-port copper and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN.