Product Id: 32668306
Description: InstallShield 2016 Premier - Upgrade license - 1 user - upgrade from any Active InstallShield Professional - ESD - Win
Mfr Part #: QHQ1DUQTN1D
Whether supporting standalone applications or complex software bundles, InstallShield provides an intuitive development interface to develop MSI and EXE installers, create UWP and WSA packages, and virtualize applications with minimal scripting, coding, or rework. InstallShield also helps application producers prepare their applications for emerging deployment scenarios like the Windows Store and Nano Server.
- Simpler, cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Popular solution for Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Test your app for compatibility with universal Windows Platform (UWP) app packages and Windows server app packages
Scan your InstallShield project fast to save hours of investigative work by automatically identifying potential compatibility issues between your application and Microsoft's Desktop Bridge (formerly known as "Project Centennial"), and Windows server app packages.
- Create universal Windows platform (UWP) app packages from MSI projects
Prepare for the Windows Store and simplify your software's installation experience on Windows 10 by building universal Windows platform app packages (formerly known as "Project Centennial") from your existing InstallShield projects. Build both Windows Installer and UWP app packages to support all of your customers' desired deployment scenarios.
- Create Windows server app packages (WSA) from MSI projects
Get ready for Nano Server and Windows Server 2016 deployments by building Windows server app packages from your existing InstallShield projects. Simultaneously create both Windows server app packages and Windows installer packages in your build process to easily support all of your customers' desired deployment scenarios.
- Combine multiple UWP app packages into one
Develop your installation in modules for easier deployment and maintenance, and then merge the components and dependencies at build time into a single UWP app (Appx) package for the Windows Store. For direct distribution outside the store, bundle your UWP app packages and other dependencies together with a Suite/Advanced UI installer.