Product Id: 32630534
Description: NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X - NAS server - 6 bays - 18 TB - SATA 6Gb/s - HDD 3 TB x 6 - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD - RAM 8 GB - Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI
Mfr Part #: RN626XE3-100NES
ReadyNAS 626X desktop NAS with dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports is a no compromise high performance strorage system. It is the data storage solution of choice for offices that need the very best in capacity, performance and security. RN626X provides unmatched data protection, file sharing and sync capabilities for state-of-the-art backup and recovery, file serving and collaboration.
- 5 levels of superior data protection: X-RAID, Unlimited Snapshots, Bit rot protection, anti-virus and offsite replication
- State-of-the-art BTRFS file system allows for unmatched snapshot efficiency and data integrity versus traditional EXT4 based systems
- "VMware Ready" for Storage certification ensures interoperability in vSphere 6 environments, works with Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix
- Ultra-high performance Quad core 2.4GHz Intel D-1521 Xeon server processor 8GB DDR4 ECC Memory with 2 x 10 Gigabit copper and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 6 bays support up to 60TB of storage, up to 110TB with optional EDA500 expansion chassis; tool-less drive trays make installation a breeze
- Bit Rot Protection
A proprietary technology, protecting your files from unplanned degradation.
- Unlimited snapshots
Unlimited data snapshot capability for on-box protection and flexible data recovery.
- XRAID2 and instant provisioning
Easily expand capacity and feel confident, knowing, that data is always protected.
- Cloud-managed replication
Maintain data sets in multiple locations or ensure protection of data from remote or branch office locations.
- iSCSI and thin provisioning
Powerful tools for a businesses, taking advantage of virtual infrastructures.
- Anti-virus and encryption
Keep data protected from outside threats and safe from prying eyes.
- Modern GUI and cloud/remote access from anywhere
Sleek modern interface and technology for secure remote access without configuration effort.