Product Id: 32567092
Description: WatchGuard Firebox M440 - Security appliance - with 3 years Total Security Suite - 27 ports - 10 GigE - 1U
Mfr Part #: WGM44643
The Firebox M440 incorporates the same strong security, high performance and flexible management tools that distinguish other UTM and NGFW solutions, with 3-year Total Security Suite. The M440 security appliance has 6.7 Gbps firewall throughput and 1.6 Gbps UTM throughput, but this model delivers especially robust port density with twenty-five 1 Gb Ethernet ports and two 10 Gb SFP+ (fiber) ports. Eight of the ports provide Power over Ethernet (PoE), which is ideal for WatchGuard Access Points.
Because it's rich in independent ports, the Firebox M440 is an excellent platform for defining different network segments, which industry experts acknowledge as the best practice for securing and protecting data. WatchGuard makes it easy to define policy and add security services for each segment. The policy map feature in WatchGuard Dimension, which comes standard on all M440 appliances, provides excellent visibility to the traffic in each segment.
- Strong, performance-driven security, with up to 6.7 Gbps firewall throughput and 1.6 U Gbps throughput
- High port density, with 25 1G ports (8 of which have PoE) and 2 10G ports
- Total Security Suite delivers Threat Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention, APT Blocker, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, URL filering, spam blocking, and a cloud-based reputation look-up
- WatchGuard Dimension provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events
- Dimension Command provides management functionality
- 24/7 assistance with an unlimited number of incidents is included with Gold Support
- Comprehensive protection
Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, App control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time visibility
A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included at no additional cost. Use the policy map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- High port density
It includes 25 1 Gb ports (8 of which have PoE) and 2 10 Gb ports.
- Outstanding performance
Up to 6.7 Gbps firewall throughput and 3.2 Gbps VPN throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see an amazing 1.6 Gbps throughput. WatchGuard leads the industry in performance when those critical services are enabled.
- 3 ways to manage your appliance
You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Quick and secure setup
You can take advantage of innovative features like drag-and-drop VPN creation and RapidDeploy technology to make fast work of extending your network.
- Advanced networking
Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
- Remote connectivity options
It includes SSL and IPSec VPN for flexibility in remote access with support for Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Application control
You can control the use of web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.