Product Id: 32565192
Description: TRENDnet TL2 PG484 - Switch - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x shared Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (370 W)
Mfr Part #: TL2-PG484
TRENDnet's 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Layer 2 Switch with 4 shared SFP slots, model TL2-PG484, has 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports, 24 x Gigabit ports, and 4 x shared SFP slots, a console port, a PoE Power budget of 370 Watts, and an advanced Layer 2 management feature set. This IPv6 ready switch offers traffic management, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring features.
- Command Line interface management supported
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), 802.1X, RSTP, and MSTP support
- Supports Port Trunking, Mirroring, IGMP, Static and Dynamic VLAN, and RMON
- Private / Voice VLAN, QoS, and bandwidth controls
- 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 24 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared SFP slots and a console port
- 96 Gbps switching capacity
- Smart fans reduce energy consumption
- Power over Ethernet
The 370 W PoE power budget supplies PoE+ (up to 30 W) to ports 1-24 along with PD (powered device) auto classification and over current/short circuit protection.
- Smart fans
Smart fans save energy and reduce operating noise by varying fan speed and usage based on real-time cooling needs.
- Integration flexibility
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.