Product Id: 32536204
Description: CyberPower Essential Series B6010MGY - Surge protector - AC 125 V - output connectors: 8 - 3 m - light gray
Mfr Part #: B6010MGY
Designed for job sites and high traffic areas, the B6010MGY Heavy-Duty Surge Protector from CyberPower provides eight surge-protected outlets (three widely spaced to accommodate large AC plugs) and a 10-foot power cord. This metal-housed surge suppressor, rated at 900 joules, absorbs excess voltages from electrical surges and spikes that can damage electronic devices and sensitive equipment. Multiple electrical devices can be connected to a single AC wall socket.
The B6010MGY Heavy-Duty Surge Protector is ideal for use with rechargeable tools, small electronics, and power tools. Features include an LED indicator, an integrated 15-Amp circuit breaker with on/off switch, and keyhole mounting slots.
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets Accommodate transformer-based plugs without compromising the access of other outlets
- Automatic Shutdown Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model's ability to suppress the signal
- Metal Casing Ensures maximum durability and prolongs the life of the model
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality