Product Id: 32536183
Description: CyberPower Essential Series B608MGY - Surge protector - AC 125 V - output connectors: 6 - 2.4 m - gray
Mfr Part #: B608MGY
The Essential Surge Protector B608MGY from CyberPower offers vital surge protection for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It prevents spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges from reaching your electronic equipment. The B608MGY provides 900 joules of protection with 6 outlets and a power cord (8 ft.).
Features of the B608MGY include automatic shutdown, metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, an EMI/RFI noise filter, keyhole mounting slots, and impact-resistant casing.
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage
- Automatic Shutdown Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model's ability to suppress the signal
- Metal Casing Ensures maximum durability and prolongs the life of the model
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality