Product Id: 32514378
Description: Dell Networking S3124P - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (30.8 W)
Mfr Part #: 463-7670
The S3100 switch series offers a power-efficient and resilient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switching solution with integrated 10GbE uplinks for advanced Layer 3 distribution for offices and campus networks. The S3100 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance utilizing a non-blocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. Use dual internal hot-swappable power supplies for high availability and power efficiency. The switches offer simple management and scalability via an 84 Gbps high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to 12 switches from a single IP address.
- Hot swappable expansion module supporting dual-port SFP+ or dual-port 10GBaseT
- Integrated stacking ports with support up to 84 Gbps
- Up to 624 ports in a 12-unit stack for high-density, high-availability aggregation and distribution in wiring closets/ MDFs
- Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and lower-power PHYs reduce power to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the power cord to the port
- Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to 113°F (45°C) helps reduce cooling costs in temperature constrained deployments
- Modernize campus network architectures
Modernize campus network architectures with a power-efficient and resilient 1/10GbE switching solution with dense Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+). S3100 models deliver clean power to network devices such as wireless access points (APs), Voice-over-IP (VoIP) handsets, video conferencing systems and security cameras. For greater interoperability in multivendor networks, S3100 series switches offer the open-standard protocols and include technology to interface with Cisco protocol PVST+. The S3100 series supports Dell Networking OS9, VLT and network virtualization features such as VRF-lite and support for Dell Embedded Open Automation Framework.
- Leverage familiar tools and practices
All S3100 switches include Dell Networking OS9 for easier deployment and greater interoperability. One common command line interface (CLI) using a well-known command language means a faster learning curve for network administrators.
- Deploy with confidence at any scale
S3100 series switches help create performance assurance with a data rate up to 260 Gbps and a forwarding rate up to 193 Mpps. Scale easily with built-in rear stacking ports. Switch stacks of up to 624 ports can be managed from a single screen using the highly-available stacking architecture for high-density aggregation with seamless redundant availability.