Product Id: 32512829
Description: Intel I350-T4 - Network adapter - PCIe 2.1 x4 low profile - Gigabit Ethernet x 4
Mfr Part #: W8X25AA
The Intel Ethernet I350-T4 4-Port 1Gb NIC offers four ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet transfer rate performance in a single PCIe x4 slot.
- Halogen-free Gigabit Ethernet adapters
- Innovative power management features
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service
- Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
- High-performing bridgeless design
- Flexible I/O virtualization
The I350 family includes virtualization technology for connectivity to deliver I/O virtualization and QoS features designed directly into the controller on the adapter. I/O virtualization advances network connectivity models used in servers to more efficient models by providing on-controller QoS functionality that can be used in both virtual and non-virtual server deployments.
- Scalable iSCSI performance
An I350 with native iSCSI initiators built into compatible platforms provides a simple, dependable, cost-effective way to connect to iSCSI SANs. In addition, the I350 includes a number of hardware features designed to accelerate iSCSI traffic and enhance data processing.
- Power management technologies
Companies everywhere are looking for ways to decrease energy consumption across the enterprise to reduce costs and environmental impact, while at the same time solving increasingly important power density challenges. That's why the I350 has advanced power management technologies that enable enterprises to configure power options on the adapter and more effectively manage their power consumption.