Product Id: 32496521
Description: ASUS USB-AC68 - Network adapter - USB 3.0 - 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac
Mfr Part #: USB-AC68
The ASUS USB-AC68 is a dual-band USB Wi-Fi adapter that instantly upgrades your desktop or laptop to the novelist 802.11ac technology with Wi-Fi speeds up to 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) and 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz). Its 3x4 MIMO antenna design with ASUS AiRadar Beamforming optimize the Wi-Fi reception, and the 3-position antennas and the cradle make it convenient to adjust for the best performance according to your usage- on desktop, on laptop, or on the go! The USB 3.0 interface eliminates the potential bottleneck for your Wi-Fi and ensures the best performance you can get.
- Instantly upgrade your PC or laptop to dual-band AC1900 Wi-Fi
- Powerful 3x4 MIMO design with dual 3-position external antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming for outstanding Wi-Fi reception
- USB 3.0 interface for up to 10x faster data-transfer speeds
- Cradle for flexible positioning to achieve the optimal performance
- Boost your PC with faster Wi-Fi
ASUS USB-AC68 gives your PC a wireless boost on the 2.4 GHz band and an amazing on the 5GHz band (compared with an 802.11n 3T3R adapter). With a combined data rate of up to 1900 Mbps, your desktop or laptop will be able to handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily.
- Upgrade your PC's Wi-Fi instantly
ASUS USB-AC68 gives your laptop or desktop outstanding signal coverage thanks to its powerful 3x4 MIMO design with dual 3-position external antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming. Enjoy full Wi-Fi bandwidth throughout your home without messy setups.
- Full speed ahead with USB 3.0
The USB 3.0 interface allows USB-AC68 to pair with notebooks and desktops with performance that's up to 10x faster than USB 2.0. This gives USB-AC68 more than enough bandwidth to fully support 802.11ac Wi-Fi speeds, so you take full advantage of the Wi-Fi standard.
- Easy to position for the optimal reception
USB-AC68 includes a desktop cradle that makes it easy to place it in the optimal position for good reception in troublesome Wi-Fi areas.