Product Id: 32457709
Description: Nuance Power PDF Advanced - (v. 2.0) - license - 1 user - download - ESD - Win - English
Mfr Part #: ESN-AV09Z-W00-2.0
PDF is the standard format for business document collaboration. Yet, most users lack adequate PDF power. The high price of competitive solutions makes powerful PDF software unobtainable for most while the limited capabilities of low-priced alternatives leave users powerless. As a result, collaboration and productivity is hindered.
Nuance Power PDF Advanced puts an end to all of that. Power PDF Advanced provides all the capabilities business users need at a price businesses can justify. So now enterprises can put PDF on every desktop - boosting productivity and eliminating format-dependency bottlenecks that hinder workflow and slow down business. Now users can create, assemble, convert, edit, search, secure, print, and validate PDF documents and forms with unprecedented ease and speed.
- Boost productivity with automated workflows
- Validate conformance with PDF/A archival and 508 accessibility standards
- Enterprise PDF security and rights management
- Encourage users to comply with records management protocols
- Easily deploy in compliance with information governance policy
- Easily control the installable options for each organization or department
- Run in Citrix and Microsoft Virtual Machine environments
- Convert legal documents
Use the Power PDF Converter assistant to convert legal pleadings into PDFs with stamp and line numbering options.
- Custom stamping
Bates stamping enables you to create custom profiles for stamping information into headers and footers.
- Compliance checker
Automatically tag and/or fix PDF files with non-critical PDF/A or 508 compliance problems.
- Scan and mark with one click
Scan with auto find-and-mark technology to automatically find words in the scanned document and mark them with redaction (black-out) highlights, underlines or cross-outs.
- Document management support
Integrates with popular document management systems to enable enterprises to seamlessly work with their documents within a streamlined process.
- Digital Rights Management support
Integration with FileOpen Digital Rights Management software prevents copying, forwarding, save as, printing, and searching of PDF files that have this security enabled.
- Enhance document security
Add passwords with secure 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption and permission controls to PDF files to control document viewing, printing and modifications. Use the advanced redaction capabilities and automatically inspect documents and remove sensitive data for safe, secure document sharing.