Product Id: 32401234
Description: Tripp Lite 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet Knock Down w/Doors & Sides - Rack enclosure cabinet - wall mountable - black - 6U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW6UKD
The SRW6UKD SmartRack 6U low-profile switch-depth knock-down wall mount rack enclosure cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 90 kg (200 lbs.).
The front door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering and theft. The front, top, bottom and side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can be installed to open left or right. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW6UKD comes unassembled for convenient transport and storage in confined spaces. It easily assembles in minutes using just 12 fasteners, and mounts to the wall to save valuable floor space. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Front door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering and theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Reversible front door can be installed to open left or right
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Knock-down shipping for convenient transport and storage in confined spaces
- Assembles in minutes using just 12 fasteners
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance