Product Id: 32396298
Description: Seagate Nytro XM1440 ST800KN0021 - Solid state drive - 800 GB - internal - M.2 22110 - PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe)
Mfr Part #: ST800KN0021
The Seagate Nytro XF1440 2.5-inch solid state drive (SSD) and Seagate Nytro XM1440 M.2 SSD are the class of low-power enterprise NVMe SSDs with optimized power and performance designed to increase storage density in data centers. With the NVMe protocol the XM1440 SSDs deliver 5x the bandwidth of SATA SSDs, eliminating performance bottlenecks and significantly improving quality of service.
- PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with NVMe protocol for improved latency, consistent response time and high throughput
- Best-in-class performance per Watt of up to 30,000 IOPS/W enables more computing with less energy consumption
- Host-selectable performance optimization to balance performance and power
- Optimized for read-intensive and mixed workloads
- Hot-swappable 2.5-inch SSD with SFF-8639 connector for easy serviceability
- Power loss data protection circuit to prevent loss of data in the event of unexpected power interruptions
- End-to-end data protection, LDPC error correction and Seagate RAISE technology for a high level of data integrity and reliability
- Increase storage density in data centers
The Nytro XF1440 is low-power, high-performance enterprise NVMe SSDs in compact form factors engineered to increase storage density as well as reduce storage footprints and power use in data centers. The SSDs enable more computing with less space, energy and cost by delivering the highest performance in the smallest power envelope.
- Improve data center efficiency and lower TCO
The Nytro XF1440 is cost-effective, energy efficient storage solutions that combine a high level of serviceability, improved power and cooling efficiency, scalability and space optimization to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) in data centers. The Nytro XF1440 with the SFF-8639 connector enables effortless serviceability and maintenance without any downtime requirements, and features hot-swap capability for easy addition, removal or replacement of SSDs.