Product Id: 32386266
Description: WatchGuard AP120 - Wireless access point - with 1 year Basic Wi-Fi - GigE - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: WGA12701
The WatchGuard AP120 is an enterprise grade MIMO 802.11ac access point with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 866 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively. The device operates on AC power or can be powered using PoE.
The AP120 is ideal for delivering high performance in enterprise environments with state-of-the-art Wi-Fi clients or where distinct applications need to run on separate radios or frequency bands. Examples include dedicating the 5 GHz radio for mission critical VoIP and 802.11ac clients and using the 2.4 GHz radio for data communication and guest traffic. Flexible management options enable users to manage AP120 units via a WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud subscritption, or via a Firebox or XTM appliance. A Firebox or XTM appliance is not required for AP120 units managed by the Wi-Fi Cloud.
- 802.11ac compatibility provides the latest gigabit speed that customers demand and modern devices require
- Fast Roaming enables organizations to adopt mobile VoIP clients to enhance staff mobility and communication
- Band Steering enhances overall Wi-Fi experience by moving groups of connected devices away from 2.4Ghz band to the more open 5GHz band
- Fast Handover forces sticky clients with low signal strength off an Access Point to avoid slowing down others users on the same AP
- Configurable Client Limits enable WLAN admins to limit the number of clients on an Access Point to guarantee high throughput for each client