Product Id: 32383444
Description: Perle IDS-305G-TMD2 - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100/1000 + 1 x 1000Base-LX - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 07012960
The IDS-305G is a 5 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Four 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet ports are available for networking Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices. One 1000Base-X fiber connection is available to extend Gigabit Ethernet operating distances over fiber.
In addition to extending links over greater distances, utilizing fiber is critical in environments where high levels of electromagnetic interference (EMI) is a common phenomenon, like industrial plants. This interference can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
- 4 port 10/100/1000Base-T for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 1 port 1000Base-X SC/ST fiber connection
- Advanced switching, VLAN, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- PROFINET and Modbus TCP Protocol Support
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification