Product Id: 32383386
Description: Perle IDS-305F-TSD40 - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100/1000 + 1 x 100Base-LX - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 07012380
The IDS-305F is a 5 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Four 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet ports are available for networking Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices. One 100Base-X fiber connection is available to extend Fast Ethernet operating distances over fiber.
In industrial plants, where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon, utilizing fiber is critical. EMI can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
- 4 port 10/100/1000Base-T for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 1 port 100Base-X SC/ST fiber connection
- Advanced switching, VLAN, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- PROFINET and Modbus TCP Protocol Support
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification