Product Id: 32383370
Description: Perle IDS-205F-TSS20D - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100/1000 + 1 x 1000Base-BX - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 07012220
The IDS-205F is a 5 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Four 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet ports are available for networking Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices. One 100Base-X fiber connection is available to extend Fast Ethernet operating distances over fiber.
In addition to extending links over greater distances, utilizing fiber is critical in industrial plants where high levels of electromagnetic interference or EMI is a common phenomenon. This interference can cause corruption of data over copper-based Ethernet links. Data transmitted over fiber optic cable however is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
- 4 port 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ45) for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 1 port 100Base-X SC/ST fiber connection
- IP Manageability, VLAN and resiliency management
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC
- Out-of-band management via RJ45
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification