Product Id: 32372419
Description: Tripp Lite USB C to VGA Multiport Video Adapter Converter w/ USB-A Hub, & USB-C PD Charging, Thunderbolt 3 Compatible USB Type C to VGA, USB-C to VGA, USB Type-C to VGA - External video adapter - USB-C 3.1 - VGA - white
Mfr Part #: U444-06N-VU-C
The U444-06N-VU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA DisplayPort alternate mode external video adapter supports USB DisplayPort alternate mode for displaying video on a VGA monitor via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, or giving presentations at trade shows and conferences.
No software or drivers are needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's VGA female port to a monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite's P502-Series) to see full VGA video. The U444-06N-VU-C supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz.
The USB 3.1 hub port connects USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations, and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-VU-C is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video to a VGA display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents and giving presentations
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers required
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Connect USB peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices