Product Id: 32372385
Description: Tripp Lite 3-Port USB-C hub w/ Gigabit ethernet GbE, USB-C Charging USB Type C USB 3.1 Hub - Hub - 3 x USB 3.1 - desktop
Mfr Part #: U460-003-3AG-C
The U460-003-3AG-C 3-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Portable Hub's built-in USB-C cable connects to your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port to give you three external USB-A ports and an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Not only does this hub enable you to access true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds without the hassle and expense of installing an internal Ethernet card in your device, but it allows you to connect a wide range of USB devices, such as flash drives, external hard drives, DVD drives, MP3 players and digital cameras.
The U460-003-3AG-C supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps - ten times faster than USB 2.0. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting maximum high-speed performance from new devices. One USB-A port supports USB Battery Charging (BC) specification v1.2 and provides up to 1.5A for fast charging of mobile devices.
The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U460-003-3AG-C is plugged into, as well as peripherals plugged into its USB-A ports, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
Compact design fits easily into your backpack, briefcase or laptop bag to power USB-enabled devices wherever you are. No software or drivers are needed.
- Ideal for flash drives, external hard drives, DVD drives, MP3 players and digital cameras
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- One port supports USB Battery Charging (BC) specification v1.2, providing up to 1.5A for fast charging of mobile devices
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices
- Fits easily into your backpack, briefcase or laptop bag
- Built-in USB-C cable is perfect for travel
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers required