Product Id: 32372350
Description: Tripp Lite 3-Port DisplayPort to HDMI Multi Stream Transport Hub MST 4K x 2K @ 24/30Hz - Video/audio splitter - 3 x HDMI - desktop
Mfr Part #: B156-003-HD-V2
The B156-003-HD-V2 3-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub connects up to three HDMI monitors to the DisplayPort output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on all three monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all three as one large monitor in video wall mode.
The B156-003-HD-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 24/30 Hz. In video wall mode, it supports expanded resolutions, such as 5760 x 1080 in a horizontal 1 x 3 monitor configuration or 1920 x 3240 in a vertical 3 x 1 configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a DisplayPort source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B156-003-HD-V2 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Computer with DisplayPort 1.2-compatible graphics card (e.g. AMD Radeon with AMD Eyefinity) required for video wall mode. Backward compatible with most DisplayPort 1.1a equipment running current graphics drivers with feature set limited to that of your equipment. Compatibility with older graphics cards not guaranteed.
MST compliant graphics cards are limited to a bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps amongst all monitors, with higher resolution monitors using up more bandwidth. 1080p monitors will use up approximately 22% of bandwidth, whereas 4K monitors will use 40% or more. As each monitor will be different, it is necessary to verify the percentage of bandwidth being used by each monitor in the display settings interface for your graphics card. If the total percentage of bandwidth taken up by all of the connected monitors exceeds 100%, an image will not display on one or more of them.
- Ideal for digital signs in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows and retail settings
- Displays same image on 3 monitors simultaneously in mirror mode
- Extends desktop across 3 monitors in extended mode
- Combines 3 monitors into one large monitor in video wall mode
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to DisplayPort source
- LEDs indicate when monitors are receiving a signal
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30 Hz
- Supports expanded resolutions in video wall mode, such as 5760 x 1080 in horizontal 1 x 3 configuration
- Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Works with all operating systems
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases