Product Id: 32371015
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Monitored 7.4KW 230V ATS IEC309 32A 2 Blue Inputs 1URM - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 32 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 7.4 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100 - input: IEC 60309 32A - output connectors: 1 (IEC 60309 32A) - 1U - 3 m
Mfr Part #: PDUMNH32HVAT
The PDUMNH32HVAT 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Monitored PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and has an IEC 309 32A Blue outlet for connecting a single device or an additional 230V PDU with IEC 309 32A Blue plug, such as Tripp Lite's PDUMV32HV.
Dual 3.05 m (10-ft.) input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources, including out-of-phase sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. To ensure connected equipment remains powered, dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds if the primary source fails or becomes unstable.
Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent). Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent overloads, power loss and downtime. Digital display with LEDs indicates power availability, voltage, input status for both power sources, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).
- Offers remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- IEC 309 32A Blue(2P+E) inputs with 10 ft.(3 m) cords connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- Fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with single UPS
- Fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to separate UPS
- Powers a single device or indirectly powers equipment through a 0U 230V PDU with IEC 309 32A Blue(2P+E) input(sold separately)
- Dynamic solid-state(TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 1–5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors power sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Reports input status for primary and secondary power sources, power availability, line voltage, frequency, amps, kilowatts and power factor
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP
- Real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy(+/- 1 percent)
- Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and guest to log in
- Optional ENVIROSENSE module(sold separately) monitors temperature and humidity
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures
- Included PDU4PKIT rail kit adds rear rack-mounting support