Product Id: 32371010
Description: Tripp Lite Augmented Cat6/Cat6a Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Bundle 6xRJ45 F/F 6' - Network cable - RJ-45 (F) to RJ-45 (F) - 1.83 m - UTP - CAT 6a - solid - blue
Mfr Part #: N261-006-6FF-BL
The N261-006-6FF-BL Augmented Cat6/Cat6a Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Bundle (F/F) makes installation a breeze and saves you time, space and money. All termination, bundling and testing is done at the factory, so almost anyone can do the installation in your data center in less time. Six certified and channel-tested Cat6a cables are bundled together, which cuts down on cable clutter in your cabinet. Both ends feature an unshielded female RJ45 keystone jack.
Designed for easy patching in switches and patch panels, this six-foot assembly is constructed using 23 AWG solid conductor wire with a blue CMR-rated PVC jacket. Black mesh tubing keeps the cable neat and protects against fraying and damage. The 18-inch breakout legs are labeled on the ends for quick identification. System components meet or exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance. Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations.
- 100% terminated, bundled and tested at the factory
- Ideal for data centers and other areas where quick installation and consistent network connection are important
- Designed for easy connection in switches and patch panels
- Saves time, space and labor costs
- Unshielded female RJ45 connectors on each end
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire
- Blue CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Black mesh tubing keeps cables neat and protects against fraying and damage
- 18 in. breakout legs labeled on ends for quick ID
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance
- Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations