Product Id: 32353291
Description: Mitel TA7102i - VoIP phone adapter - 100Mb LAN
Mfr Part #: 87L00048AAA-A
The Aastra TA7102i is a security-ready, VoIP terminal adapter, allowing analog phones and fax machines to connect to Aastra communications server. In addition, the unit can act as a remote gateway with analog end-points via an IP network to central Aastra communications server.
The TA7102i offers security features such as SIP over TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS, designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signaling and media transmission aspects. It interfaces seamlessly with Aastra call servers in secure networks.
- The Aastra TA7102i connects up to two analog phones and/or faxes, as well as PC or a home router to a broadband modem
- Integrates in existing private and public IT-environments with high security
- Protects analog telephony investments with the VoIP-benefits and integration with Aastra SIP-based call servers
- High voice quality and reliability
- Secured SIP signaling and media transmission (TLS, SRTP, MIKEY)
- DHCP client
- STUN Client
- Support for IPv6 Internet Protocol