Product Id: 32334378
Description: Audio-Technica SonicPro ATH-MSR7NC - Headphones with mic - full size - wired - active noise canceling - 3.5 mm jack - black
Mfr Part #: ATH-MSR7NC
The ATH-MSR7NC headphones combine the Hi-Res Audio technology and design features from the original ATH-MSR7 with active-noise canceling technology to bring you the ultimate listening experience.
These headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers to deliver distortion-free audio reproduction with extended frequency response. A miniature microphone is incorporated into the top of each earcup to pick up ambient noise that can then be blocked by an appropriate sound-canceling signal when the active noise-canceling function is activated. Having the microphone on the top, instead of on the side, of the housing ensures consistent noise cancellation unaffected by the user's head movement or by wind noise. Each earcup also has an acoustic vent, ideally positioned on the side of the housing, 90 degrees from mic, to enhance tuning without negatively affecting sound quality. The result is consistent Hi-Res Audio reproduction whether in active or passive noise-canceling modes.
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, featuring a highly responsive diaphragm and lightweight voice coil, deliver Hi-Res Audio with controlled transients
- Noise-canceling and venting technologies work together to maintain the Hi-Res Audio reproduction in both active and passive noise-canceling modes
- 360° omnidirectional noise-canceling technology with high signal-to-noise ratio ensures consistent noise cancellation that is not affected by user's head movement
- Precision-tooled flange and crescent-shaped PCB balance and tune the mid/low frequencies for reduced distortion
- Ultra-comfortable memory foam earpads and headband
- Internal rechargeable battery provides long continuous headphone use